Explore the power of face-to face-meetings
Event design starts with your audience. On the surface, it would seem we are an industry and a community populated by “people persons”. In fact, human beings encompass different personality types, across several dimensions. But we are united by a common interest: to come together face to face.
We’ve gathered the latest industry research and discussions around meeting face-to-face, personality types, addressing re-entry anxiety and the healing power of our breath. As we work to create human-centric event experiences, discover how we design events around our human nature.
In this report we take a deep dive into our human nature, asking who we are post-pandemic, what we learned about ourselves, and how we can reconnect ‘in real life,’ in the healthiest and happiest of ways. Download the report now!
"In a business context, meeting face-to-face outperforms meeting virtually in so many different areas."
The role of human nature in experience design
This report looks at:
- Designing events around human needs and well-being
- Why live and face-to-face events will never be replaced
- The ways that in-person events spark joy through our neurochemistry
- The behavioral science of face-to-face meetings
- Approaches to event safety
- How to design events for a world of extroverts and introverts
- Leading from a place of empathy
- Tips for rethinking anxiety
And much more. Learn more about how to design human-centric meetings and events. Download Face-to-Face With Our Human Nature now!
Continue the conversation on the future of event design and event experiences at IMEX! We bring together thousands of event planners, suppliers and buyers together for the largest trade show for the global business events community.